This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect each.life and our customers.❤️
Once you register, you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote each.life via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a sweet 15% commission when a customer purchases a new each.life subscription using your referral link – and then every month for as long as the customer is subscribed! Here’s the breakdown of earnings by each subscription we sell:
- Silver – you earn $10.35 per month or $103.50 per year
- Gold – you earn $23.85 per month or $238.50 per year
- Platinum – you earn $41.85 per month or $418.50 per year
For each additional service the customer requests from us, commission is also paid at 15%.
We payout affiliate commissions in USD directly to your bank account/debit card, (or PayPal, if it is linked to your email address), in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register with our payouts service (or use an email address that is associated with your PayPal account).
We also allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. Since these are monthly subscriptions, your commissions recur monthly as well!
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You register as affiliate
- You’ll receive 15% commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your bank account/debit card or PayPal
- Commission is earned for each customer every month as long as they are subscribed to our services
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase from each.life, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from each.life. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the each.life affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote each.life. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate registration rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate registrations for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate registration rejection. Below are just a few reasons why a registration may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate that promotes each.life on websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliates that promote each.life on websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by each.life will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate registrations for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote each.life to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote each.life, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
each.life Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote each.life is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to each.life and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates come up with new and creative and exciting ideas!
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about each.life, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or each.life and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Use your unique QR code (found in your Affiliate Area) and pass it on, ie. from mobile to mobile
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- Definitely familiarize yourself with our web design and hosting subscriptions and the services we sell – it helps to be enthusiastic and knowledgable!
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. 🙂 But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- each.life may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for each.life, so this method adds no value to each.life.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting each.life, please contact us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote each.life. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- Pretending to actually be each.life is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official each.life site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by each.life is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. 🙂
Consequences of not-cool promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of each.life, LLC. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against each.life, LLC. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!