Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with each.life you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. each.life retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be each.life or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, each.life is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
d) Payment Methods
- You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order using the following payment methods:
- (a) the following credit cards:
- (i) Mastercard;
- (ii) Visa;
- (iii) PayPal; or
- (iv) Any other payment methods as notified by us on the Site from time to time.
- (a) the following credit cards:
- Please note we are unable to accept Amex as a payment type for any order.
- If we are unable to successfully process your credit card or PayPal payment for your order that is accepted by us, then we may notify you of dishonor and cancel your order.
- If you choose to pay by credit card or PayPal, you authorize us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card or PayPal account.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- We will provide you with a receipt at the time of shipment which specifies the total fees and charges for the Products in the order.
- Printful (clothes, merchandise, etc.): Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.
- Refunds by vendors on this website, and any other third-party sellers through “dropshipping” and affiliate links and products are handled by these partners/parties. Refund polices and terms & conditions of all third-parties apply. Please also view our Disclaimer notice.
- Domains: Registered domains cannot be refunded, but will not be renewed. Optionally, domains can be transferred to the customer upon request.
- All Website and Web- & Email Hosting Plans (and all other subscriptions) are automatically renewed unless canceled before the next billing cycle begins. Payments beyond the billing cycle are refundable within the first 30 days after the renewal. All data is deleted if canceled within the first 30 days – all data is transferable after at least one (1) year on annual plans or after at least twelve (12) months on monthly plans.
We want you to be totally psyched about the service you purchase from each.life. If at any time within 30 days of placing your order, you are not 100% satisfied, we’ll refund you your money with the payment method you used. No questions asked. Simply send us an email: email@example.com.